Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Spillane and misogyny

From: Bill Crider ( macavityabc@gmail.com)
Date: 11 Jul 2006

LYDIA BAILEY is the one book on the list I'd never even heard of. The two I've read are THE VIXENS and KINGSBLOOD ROYAL. I've seen movie versions of THE WAYWARD BUS and PRINCE OF FOXES. Interestingly, no mysteries or thrillers on the list. I'll bet that's a lot different now.

Bill Crider

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Check out the new improvements in Yahoo! Groups email. http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM