RARA-AVIS: July Bookshelf

From: Kate Derie ( cluelass@cluelass.com)
Date: 10 Jul 2006

Dear Readers,

The July lists are now available at
     http://www.cluelass.com/Shelf/ or
     http://www.cluelass.com/Shelf/FullShelf.html or
     http://www.cluelass.com/Shelf/ShortShelf.html

Sorry for the delay, but I'm working feverishly on a remodeling of the entire site to take advantage of new technologies such as CSS. In the meantime, I've added almost 1000 books to the database, but a few of the new ones haven't been linked properly to their author. I'll get that fixed as soon as possible.

Speaking of remodeling the site, if any of you have suggestions for new features or improvements, please drop me a line at
        mailto: cluelass@cluelass.com

Cheers, Kate Derie

PS. I haven't updated the front page yet, but I wanted to get this out to you all.

PPS. I have verified that these updates are available from my server. If you are an AOL subscriber, and you cannot get the latest page even after clicking on refresh/recycle/reload, please contact AOL. It is their problem and I am unable to help you.