Re: RARA-AVIS: Recent reading

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 28 Jun 2006

Bill wrote:

"Then it'll be on to THE KILLING OF THE TINKERS and another one I haven't read yet."

Just in time for the US release of his Calibre (a new Brant, I think), next month.

I'm very happy to see his Brant and Jack Taylor books published over here, but why aren't his more recent standalones? Guess I'll order Finding Baudelaire from the UK along with Serpent's Tail's upcoming Derek Raymond book. Isn't there also a Serpent's Tail Goodis book that's UK-only?

Mark

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Yahoo! Groups gets a make over. See the new email design. http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM