Re: RARA-AVIS: Connelly

From: John Stickney ( stickney_jj@yahoo.com)
Date: 27 Jun 2006

Void Moon.

Michael Robison < miker_zspider@yahoo.com> wrote:

  Thanks for the recommendation. Although the Bosch
  ones are my favorites, I've liked the stand-alones
  too. Running off of memory, I'm thinking that the
  standalones I've read were The Poet, Blood Work, and
  something with "moon" in the title with the really bad
  guy in Las Vegas. I just read one of the newer ones
  last year that had both Caleb and Bosch in it, so
  maybe Blood Work isn't a stand-alone now. I can't
  remember the title of that one. I think that the next
  one waiting on me is Chasing the Dime.

  Connelly's works are intelligent and entertaining and
  thought-provoking. The first Boschs are my favorites.
   Concrete Blonde and Black Echo come to mind.

  miker

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> See what's inside the new Yahoo! Groups email. http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM