Re: RARA-AVIS: Murder Mystery Bookstores in Paris...

From: David Wright ( dwright333@yahoo.com)
Date: 25 Jun 2006

--- Steve Novak < Cinefrog@comcast.net> wrote:
> know about Parisian crime-stories bookstores...

Oh, this will drive me insane, because I remember a little shop that I can seem to find a trace of
- it was on one of those little streets in the Latin Quarter - and they seemed to specialize in serie noir. There was a neon sign in the door I think, and I thought Noir was in the name of the bookstore, like l'amour noir or even 'love of noir' a l'americaine... AUUUGH.

But speaking of serie noir, you could try Librairie Gallimard
( http://www.librairie-gallimard.com/V1/index.php3?MAG_ID=38&oid=1).

Also La Griffe Noir:
(http://www.la-griffe-noire.com/) (fun into on the website, for the rest of y'all.)

        David Wright - Seattle Public Library Fiction Dept.

  "Only cease to cherish opinions."
                   -3d patriarch of Zen

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Something is new at Yahoo! Groups. Check out the enhanced email design. http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM