RARA-AVIS: Fw: Abebooks has found the book you want

From: Jeff Vorzimmer ( jvorzimmer@austin.rr.com)
Date: 20 Jun 2006

I received this today and thought I share it with y'all . . . any takers?

> We're pleased to tell you that Abebooks.com has successfully found the
following book(s) you want.

> Your Want: # A500793782
> Author: Elliott Chaze;
> Title: Black Wings Has My Angel;
> Publisher: Gold Medal;
>
> We have matched your Want with one or more books now available on our Web
site, including the following (please note that only the lowest and highest price matches made today are displayed):

> 1. Black Wings Has My Angel,
> Chaze, Elliott
> Gold Medal, 1953, , VG in glossy illustrated wrappers, as published.
Paperback original #296. Not a reprint. Covers rubbed, smudged. Spine and rear cover have chemical discoloration. Edge dye faded. Spine slightly cocked, tight, uncreased.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> See what's inside the new Yahoo! Groups email. http://us.click.yahoo.com/si.u7A/bOaOAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM