Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: What about John D. MacDonald?

From: Terrill Lankford ( lankford2000@earthlink.net)
Date: 16 Jun 2006

-----Original Message-----

Victor Nunez made a pretty good movie out of this one 20 years ago. It starred Ed Harris. I'd like to see it again, but it's not out on DVD yet.

TL

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> See what's inside the new Yahoo! Groups email. http://us.click.yahoo.com/si.u7A/bOaOAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM