RARA-AVIS: Rara Avis Group at Bouchercon? (fwd)

From: William Denton ( wtd@pobox.com)
Date: 11 Jun 2006

[If you're interested in the panel described below, drop me a note off-list. Sounds like a good one. -- Bill Denton, the list-owner]

Hi,

My name is Maddy Van Hertbruggen, and I'm the owner/moderator of a Yahoo group called "4 Mystery Addicts". As the owner/moderator of a mystery group yourself, I thought you might be introduced in participating on a panel that is being delivered at the upcoming Bouchercon in Madison, WI, this September. The panel topic is "Online Mystery Readers' Groups".

I thought you or someone on your list might like to serve as a panelist. Your group is particularly interesting because it is devoted specifically to one aspect of the genre, which is unique. We'll be talking about how your group was formed, what the appeal is to the mystery reader, etc. The panel will (hopefully) have representation from the following groups:

DorothyL RAM (rec.arts.mystery) Lord Peter Rara Avis 4 Mystery Addicts

Let me know if you or someone from your list would be willing to participate on the panel. I'll provide them with the questions that we will discuss prior to the convention. The reaction I've had to the idea has been very positive, and I think it will be fun and well attended!

Thanks!

Maddy VH

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Get to your groups with one click. Know instantly when new email arrives http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM