RARA-AVIS: Re: Kevin's questions

From: Marianne Macdonald ( marianne.macdonald@lineone.net)
Date: 07 Jun 2006

Yahoogroups were acting up yesterday, and sending blanks. By today you may well have received digests of something or other with HUGE BLUE LETTERS in bits of them. That can be turned off if you open your mail preferences (I have an Apple, but presumably PCs have something similar) and fiddle around a bit until you get digests that looks a bit less like a billboard.

And no, damn it, I can't make Toronto at the moment. (Combination of deadline and labyrinthitis). Next year.

But I'm about to have a giggle with a couple of pbs found in a ten pence bin at a local charity shop: Gerard de Villiers, La Source Yahalom and Au Nom D'Allah - "Malko vit parfaitement le gros automatique Colt 45 que la femme brandissait dans sa main droite." I suspect a conglomerate, since the first of these, copyright 1999, claims G de V had published, or possibly self-published, 133 books. I suspect very old-fashioned hb pulps. Anybody read "his" stuff?

Marianne

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Home is just a click away.  Make Yahoo! your home page now. http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM