Re: RARA-AVIS: Daniel Woodrell

From: Tapani Bagge ( tapani.bagge@armas.fi)
Date: 05 Jun 2006

I started with GIVE US A KISS, and I think that's as goos a starting point as any. All of his books are fine, but that was the first one with the hillbillies and there's more humor (quite black) in it than in the later ones.

Tapani Bagge

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> You can search right from your browser? It's easy and it's free. See how. http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM