Re: RARA-AVIS: Old Time Noir Radio Broadcasts

From: JIM DOHERTY ( jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com)
Date: 28 May 2006

Steve,

Re your question below"

> Did someone on this list, many moons ago, list a
> website where you could
> download old-time Noir Radio broadcasts? I'm pretty
> sure it was someone
> here, but I've been unable to find the thread in my
> archived mail.
>
> Could someone point me in the right direction again,
> please?

I'm not sure if the following link was the one that was posted before:

http://www.otrfan.com

But that site, when it's up has a lot of OTR mystery shows that it will play on your computer, like DRAGNET, JOHNNY DOLLAR, THE BLACK MUSEUM, etc.

It was working fine on Friday, but yesterday and today it seemed to be down. That is the correct URL though.

Another sit you might like is:

http://www.otrcat.com

which sells MP3 CD's of OTR dramas that you can play on your computer.

JIM DOHERTY

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Protect your PC from spy ware with award winning anti spy technology. It's free. http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM