RARA-AVIS: What is Noir?

From: GERLACH, Steve ( steve.gerlach@sma.com.au)
Date: 16 May 2006

No no, before you delete this post thinking I'm going to ask THAT question AGAIN, you're wrong. :)

Nescafe down here in Australia have just released a new brand of coffee called NOIR. They're calling it a "French roast, dark & aromatic."

Quite a nice drop, actually... and it's terrific to be reading the posts from my favourite discussion group while also drinking it all in at the same time. Coffee and Noir, goes together like...er... well, I'm sure the Nescafe marketing big-wigs were on something when they thought of this one...

Noir... so many different interpretations, just like coffee, see?

Steve :)

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Home is just a click away.  Make Yahoo! your home page now. http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM