Re: RARA-AVIS: French "polars": Police

From: Joy Matkowski ( jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 14 May 2006

Thanks, Karin. I have only a few hundred books left to read, so I need some new titles to stock up on!
    I've just finished Peter Spiegelman's Death's Little Helpers, which I can recommend as a noir private eye for Wall Street, and I'm now reading Fat Ollie's Book, which reminds me of Joyce Porter's Inspector Dover series. Joy

Karin Montin listed:

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Protect your PC from spy ware with award winning anti spy technology. It's free. http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM