Re: RARA-AVIS: Ex-cons & cops/romances?

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 08 May 2006

In a message dated 5/8/06 6:34:03 PM, miker_zspider@yahoo.com writes:

> The early-middle Harry Bosch books have such a
> relationship.
>
> *************
> Ah!  That's right.  I tried hard to think of some but
> there's been a lot of water under the bridge.  Harry
> married the woman, I believe.  If I recall correctly,
> she was a gambling addict and did small crimes to
> support the habit.  Those were great Connelly books.

she was Eleanor Wish, the FBI agent he put away at the end of The Black Echo.
  she got out and became not a gambling addict, but a professional gambler. he pined for her, married her, couldn't fill her void. she left him and he pined some more

later he discovered she had his child. currently, they live separate lives

have I mentioned that Harry Bosch is my favorite character in all of fiction?

John Lau

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Home is just a click away.  Make Yahoo! your home page now. http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM