RARA-AVIS: BUST appearances by Bruen and Starr

From: crimeflix ( jmks100@aol.com)
Date: 25 Apr 2006

Just wanted to let the list know that BUST (the novel I co-wrote, with Ken Bruen) is now on sale. Ken and I will be doing a few events together over the next couple of weeks (below) For more info on BUST check out: www.hardcasecrime.com There's also a really nice review in the current issue of Entertainment Weekly. Cheers! Jason

Wednesday May 3, 7PM at the Black Orchid Mystery Bookshop, East 81st Street, New York, NY Friday May 5, 7PM at Partner's in Crime Bookshop, 44 Greenwhich Av, New York, NY. (this event is to promote the Dublin Noir short story anthology) Monday May 8, 6PM, "Noir Night2" at Murder By the Book in Houston, TX.
(with Jason Starr, Ken Bruen, Steve Brewer, Reed Coleman, Bill Crider, Peter Spiegelman)