RARA-AVIS: James Crumley Short Story Collections

From: booksbarnesnoble ( booksbarnesnoble@yahoo.com)
Date: 24 Apr 2006

After researching James Crumley's two collections of short stories,
"Muddy Forks and Other Things" and "Whores", for a new project, I have been unable to find the table of contents for either title.

 The New York Public Library does not have a copy on hand for either title so I am unable at this time to look up the titles there.
 Is there any possibility of obtaining the table of contents of the two collections through this site?

 It would be of great help towards the completion of this project and any help you can give me would also be greatly appreciated. Thank-you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely, Eileen Kieran

ekieran@bn.com