Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Legal, but is it ethical?

From: Gratefulbear ( gratefulbear@comcast.net)
Date: 24 Apr 2006

I agree with much of what Jeff has written. I trust Hard Case Crime to deliver quality novels, and I would definitely purchase a Hard Case edition over a public-domain edition any day. I remember when I was in high school I always bought the "Authorised Editions" of Tolkien's books, rather than the cheaper Ace editions.

I've read authors I've never considered buying before, just because I trust the Hard Case Crime brand name. (And I love the covers!)

pax/paz/shalom/salaam/mir, Darrell

Blog of the Grateful Bear: http://wildfaith.blogspot.com/