Re: RARA-AVIS: Dantec

From: Karin Montin ( kmontin@sympatico.ca)
Date: 21 Apr 2006

Thanks to the recommendations of Etienne Borgers and Steve, le Montois de Detroit, I read Piano barjo by Tito Topin and thoroughly enjoyed it.

As a result, I'd be interested in hearing about books that would include the kind of slang (including ethnic slurs) used by American navy men stationed in North Africa in the late fifties and early sixties. If you have any ideas, and they are not hb or noir, please write me off-list.

Thanks.

Karin