RE: RARA-AVIS: Sallis (and others) speaks

From: Harding Young ( harding.tocrime@yahoo.ca)
Date: 18 Apr 2006

On Bruen, for those who like him, by chance has anyone compiled a list of all the noir books Jack Taylor lists in his series? That, I think, would be gold.

  H-

DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net wrote:
  Chris wrote:

"Other recent reads of interest to the list are The Dramatist, by Ken Bruen and Hit Man by Duane Swierczynski."

Do you mean Wheelman, or is there a follow up? If so, I'll have to get it. Wheelman was quite impressive (I also read it in conjunction with Sallis's Drive, and they do complement each other very well).

Mark