Re: RARA-AVIS: Bezzerides documentary

From: Terrill Lankford ( lankford2000@earthlink.net)
Date: 15 Apr 2006

-----Original Message-----

More like nine bucks, but yes, it was worth it. The documentary was very cool and the movie playing with it, THIEVES' HIGHWAY, even better. (Anyone who hasn't seen this movie is really missing out on a treat.) I think part of the doc can be found on the Criterion release of THIEVES' HIGHWAY. I hope the full version makes it to DVD sometime soon. George?

TL