Re: RARA-AVIS: Bezzerides documentary

From: Jim Beaver ( jumblejim@prodigy.net)
Date: 15 Apr 2006

Thanks for the rave review, Terrill! My goodness! I wish you worked for the L.A. Times. (She loved the performances but used her first three paragraphs to complain about what a rotten play LION IN WINTER is. LION IN WINTER!!!)

Unfortunately, I nodded off at the wheel as far as the Bezzerides documentary. Forgot all about it. I really wanted to catch it. Was it worth the nickel?

Jim Beaver