Re: RARA-AVIS: The Gospel According To Sam Spade

From: Kerry J. Schooley ( gsp.schoo@murderoutthere.com)
Date: 12 Apr 2006

At 10:09 AM 10/04/2006 -0700, you wrote:

>In sum this (the Judas) story has been around for 2,000 years and now it
>seems to
>be getting better, more interesting.

No argument there, Tim. Except that if someone asks you to do something, and you do it, faithfully, I'm not sure the act can be called betrayal.

What I find most interesting is that if Jesus sought to be relieved of his human status, does that mean the life of man is not worth living? The whole thing smells of transcendence through masochism, doesn't it?

Kerry

------------------------------------------------------ Literary events Calendar (South Ont.) http://www.lit-electric.com The evil men do lives after them http://www.murderoutthere.com