Re: RARA-AVIS: Article briefly mentioning RARA_Avis

From: John Williams ( johnwilliams@ntlworld.com)
Date: 11 Apr 2006

Excellent story David. Puts me in mind of working in a record shop years ago. Back then I would know for sure that any request for 'that record with the saxophone' always referred to Miles Davis' Kind Of Blue, unless on further inquiry I ascertained that it also had singing on it, in which case it was Baker Street by Gerry Rafferty.

John