Re: RARA-AVIS: RE: Noir is still the color - Montreal

From: Steve Novak ( Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 10 Apr 2006

Merci Etienne for the tip...in fact we were staying about four blocks from Gallimard and on your advice we went there and love it...but French published books are exactly double price than in France and it has the effect to make one very highly selective...and turn to Canadian editions...which are excellent anyway.

Merci again for this great tip...

Steve Novak