Re: RARA-AVIS: Judas

From: Robert Elkin ( rictusaporia@yahoo.com)
Date: 09 Apr 2006

Despite the hoopla, the supposed "newness" of this interpretation of Judas is really not new at all, except for its specific recent contextual occurrence. After all, it's been around at least since Jorge Luis Borges wrote a piece saying much the same thing in the
(I think) 1940s, entitled "Three Versions of Judas." R