Re: RARA-AVIS: Bezzerides documentary

From: Jim Beaver ( jumblejim@prodigy.net)
Date: 08 Apr 2006

----- Original Message ----- From: "Terrill Lankford" < lankford2000@earthlink.net> To: < rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Saturday, April 08, 2006 12:18 AM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Bezzerides documentary

>I saw Bezzerides in person two weeks ago at the paperback show in West
>Hills. He's very old, very frail, but very alive. I'd love to see this
>documentary.

-------- It's playing Wednesday April 12 at 7:30 at the Egyptian Theatre in Hollywood, as part of the American Cinematheque Film Noir festival, along with "Thieves Highway," written by Bezzerides. I'm thinking of going.

The full schedule for the Film Noir festival is at http://www.egyptiantheatre.com/archive1999/2006/FilmNoir2006.htm

Jim Beaver