Re: RARA-AVIS: RE: Noir is still the color - Montreal

From: E.Borgers ( webeurop@yahoo.fr)
Date: 07 Apr 2006

Steve,

Sorry for my late answer, but I had deep problems with my computer
(thanks to Windows) and could not follow R-A regularly these last days.

I know that there is still a 'Gallimard Bookstore', full of French novelties, including S鲩e Noire et al (and books from other publishers as well). Here's their present site address: http://www.gallimardmontreal.com

You may also check a revue published in French in Quebec (4 times a year), devoted to mystery fiction French publications and reviews, shorts...etc. : ALIBIS (approx 8 CAND)

Other than that, it's a long time now since the few times I was in Montreal. The more recent occasions I was in Canada brought me to the West part of it: Vancouver, Calgary and the like... Even this was not yesteryear...

Hope this is still of help.

Etienne Borgers

HARD-BOILED MYSTERIES http://www.geocities.com/Athens/6384 POLAR NOIR http://www.geocities.com/polarnoir

___________________________________________________________________________ Nouveau : t鬩phonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! D飯uvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international. T鬩chargez sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com