RARA-AVIS: The Man in the Cage

From: patricksbagley ( bagleyps@gwi.net)
Date: 04 Apr 2006

I had never read any of Jack Vance's mystery stories, though I've long been a fan of his fantasy and SF. I recently picked up a copy of his 1960 Edgar Award-winning novel, The Man in the Cage (written under the name John Holbrook Vance). Have any of you read this book? I'm interested to know what other people think of it (though I haven't finished reading it yet).

Patrick http://hillbilliesandhitmen.blogspot.com