RARA-AVIS: Richard Helms--Psychosis and characters in hardboiled and noir mysteries

From: Bludis Jack ( buildsnburns@yahoo.com)
Date: 24 Mar 2006

Good stuff, Rick.

I recall serving on a panel with you once when you sent all the panel members an essay on Hardboiled or was it hardboiled and noir. In any event, I'm sure you have it on your website.

If you don't, put it there and give us the URL that goes directly too it. (too=to) Maybe Rick can explain how our fingers make spelling errors???

Jack Bludis

http://www.jackbludis.com Shamus nominee for "Shadow of the Dahlia" Amazon.com / BN.com / MysteryLovesCompany.com