Re: RARA-AVIS: Just a quick hello

From: vhend1234@aol.com
Date: 23 Mar 2006

Hi, Patrick. Welcome. We call what you're doing lurking. It's encouraged. Sounds like you fit right in here with recent reads and novel. I've been put into the redneck noir category myself, although "white trash" noir was the original term used, also adventure noir, porno noir, tart noir . . . Anyway, all kinds are welcome, and Maine sounds like good territory. Good luck on your work. Enjoy. Vicki Hendricks