RARA-AVIS: Noir and the Bible

From: Charlie Williams ( cs_will@hotmail.com)
Date: 23 Mar 2006

I think this discussion is a bit bogus. The point, for me, is that noir is noir, whether you have ever heard of the Bible or not. Noir is about the human condition, not the way we impose a set of values on it. It is independant of religion. Yes, it crops up in the Bible. That's because the Bible is about people, and where there are people there is noir. Noir came first!

Charlie Williams.

------ charliewilliams.net