Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: noirs

From: Brandt Dodson ( bldodson@adelphia.net)
Date: 20 Mar 2006

My publisher publishes them too. Harvest House, which is a Christian publishing company, has opted to try something unusual for them. My Colton Parker series is hardboiled, though I don't know if I would classify it as "noirish"

Hardcase from Dorchester is good too.

Brandt Dodson brandtdodson.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "hardcasecrime" < editor@hardcasecrime.com> To: < rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 7:16 PM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Re: noirs