Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Psycho Noir

From: Brandt Dodson ( bldodson@adelphia.net)
Date: 20 Mar 2006

I think that characters with "psychological" issues are always more interesting. That's probably why so many characters (particularly in the PI genre) have problems.

My own character "Colton Parker" was raised in a series of foster homes and cannot form lasting attachments. That leads to a short fuse and he tends to make poor decisions, always opting for the expedient way out of his confrontations. In essence, he is a violent, loner who thinks like a kid in a man's body.

Brandt Dodson www.brandtdodson.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Charlie Williams" < cs_will@hotmail.com> To: < rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 5:36 AM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Re: Psycho Noir