RARA-AVIS: Re: Dolores Hitchens

From: Steve Lewis ( stevelewis62@cox.net)
Date: 11 Mar 2006

Jim

Thanks for the correction and the additional comments. This is EXACTLY what we (Victor, Bill and I) need, and that's feedback to fix up and add to what we've already found out about these authors. The way I look at it, for each one of them, there's always a good reason why they shouldn't be forgotten.

I'll add this as a Footnote to the checklist right away. http://www.mysteryfile.com/ZiffDavis/Fingerprint.html

                         Best

                          Steve