Re: RARA-AVIS: Death of the PI Novel?

From: Karin Montin ( kmontin@sympatico.ca)
Date: 19 Feb 2006

PI Grace Smith is featured in half a dozen novels by England's Liz Evans. She works for an agency, but tends to operate a little more independently than she should. Not noir; an argument could be made for HB, though not in Bruen's league.

I've only read Sick as a Parrot (the first one, I think). However, reliable informants tell me the others are just as hilarious. Hard to find in NA, though.

http://lizevans.net/

Karin