RARA-AVIS: Jim Doherty's Public Pontification

From: JIM DOHERTY ( jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com)
Date: 18 Feb 2006

It's a bit late for this information to be any good to anyone who might have been inclined to attend, but my fellow Spur winner, Larry Sweazy, and I will be giving a presentation on the links between the western and mystery genres, and particularly the hard-boiled mystery, tomorrow at 2PM at Jim Huang's bookstore, The Mystery Company, in Carmel, IN (that's north suburban Indianapolis). Info's available at this link:

http://www.themysterycompany.com/about/calendar.htm

I know I've been very remiss getting the info out, but it would be nice to see a few of you Rare Birds there.

JIM DOHERTY