Re: RARA-AVIS: new Maltese Falcon DVD?

From: William Denton ( wtd@pobox.com)
Date: 12 Feb 2006

On 12 February 2006, DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net wrote:

> I haven't been able to find any more info on this. Any idea what the
> release date will be?

No--where I first read about didn't say, and another look around doesn't say either. If anyone knows, please post. I did notice that included in the Warner Brothers DVD release list is LADY IN THE LAKE, the 1947 one shot from Philip Marlowe's (Robert Montgomery) perspective. You only ever see Marlowe when he looks in a mirror, because you're looking through his eyes. I saw it years ago and liked it, though I think some folks here found it strained.

Bill

--
William Denton : Toronto, Canada : www.miskatonic.org : www.frbr.org