RARA-AVIS: Carter Brown's bibliography

From: Vladimir ( kerwud@yandex.ru)
Date: 11 Feb 2006

Good day! I have made 2 chronological bibliographies of Carter Brown. his detectives - http://rraymond.narod.ru/brown-bib.htm SF, Romantic Thrillers and the rest - http://rraymond.narod.ru/brown- bib2.htm Whether there are admirers of this hard-boiled humorous writer? If you will discover errors or the new information write to me, please. Friendly Vladimir