RARA-AVIS: Type size on this list?

From: Patrick Golden ( psgolden@gmail.com)
Date: 09 Feb 2006

Kind of off topic post, but I notice that the type size for this list when it displays on both my computers (one Mac, one Windoze) is very small. That's different from my other lists and doesn't seem to matter which browser I use.

Have others noticed this, and, more to the point, is there a fix I can apply at my end?

I really love the discussions on this list and want to be able to read them and follow them more easily.

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Patrick