RARA-AVIS: My Ellroy

From: Juri Nummelin ( juri.nummelin@pp.inet.fi)
Date: 08 Feb 2006

I've liked all the books by Ellroy that I've read. THE COLD SIX THOUSAND is still unread and so are the collections which I've heard are pretty bad, at least the latter one the title of which escapes me. I even liked BROWN'S REQUIEM and didn't see anything amateurish about it, if not for the fact that it's not very original.

Juri http://pulpetti.blogspot.com