RARA-AVIS: Re: Hardboiled genealogy

From: meganabbott2000 ( meganabbott@hotmail.com)
Date: 08 Feb 2006

Rob: Great! I'd love to hear more about how you used White Jazz in class--truth told, I think it would be ideal thematically for my class's focus and you're inspiring me to give it a go next time. What other books did you use with it? I'd also like to try to use My Dark Places at some point--have you ever used that?

Best, Megan