Re: RARA-AVIS: Special events for 2006?

From: Terrill Lankford ( lankford2000@earthlink.net)
Date: 25 Jan 2006

-----Original Message-----

He's so busy he had to stop answering questions on his own website (for the time being).

Speaking of Connelly, his website, and (from a few days ago) THE LONG GOODBYE, if you go to www.michaelconnelly.com, click on PODCASTS and find the filmed promo for his latest book, THE LINCOLN LAWYER, you can get a look at Marlowe's apartment as it looks today. (Forgive me if I may have mentioned this some time last year - time is rendering all memories a smooth blur.)

>I'm about a third of the way through Earthquake Weather by some guy
>named Lankford. I'm enjoying it immensely. Of course, he'll probably
>never work in "this town" again.
>
>Mark

Mark, you know you're only finished in Hollywood when you're dead - and even then it might not be over. Jim Thompson had a better career as a dead man than many of us have while breathing.