Re: RARA-AVIS: Mystery and crime fiction magazines

From: Steve Novak ( Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 13 Jan 2006

Etienne: FYI....the link you gave at the bottom of your Announcement does not lead to anything but this statement: "Sorry, we could not bring you any results for "webeurop" at this current time. Please try a different category." and this is on the website called http://www.eu.com/results/webeurop?src==webeurop

Maybe you wanted in fact to give the reference for Europolar which I have also given a few times on "this rare bird" group or maybe it was a link to something else that you had in mind...????

Just in case for potential curious souls Europolar is at: http://www.europolar.eu.com/ ...and has the advantage of being in several languages including English of course...(on top of Spanish/Italian/German and French) and it has great articles/reviews/discussions.... about multiple topics and interests in and around crime novels (noir et all...).

Montois