RARA-AVIS: Re: Vachss implications: Robison/Kerry

From: foxbrick ( foxbrick@yahoo.com)
Date: 13 Jan 2006

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Kerry J. Schooley"
<gsp.schoo@m...> wrote:

> At 04:30 PM 12/01/2006 -0800, Miker wrote:
>
> >That pedophilia is family-related is a vicious lie
> >foisted upon the American public by the left in order
> >to demean the importance of family.
> >
> >The same is true of incest.
>
> At last the truth. Incest is not family related.
>
> Fall down leftie, Kerry

I'm not sure which part of this post is funnier...but I'm gathering that only Kerry is trying to be sardonic.

--Todd Mason, who has to wonder why people would quit the list over discussion of the actual matter of the fiction under discussion. Is it possible to discuss Vachss w/o touching on these issues?