RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: Vachss: Robison

From: Robert Elkin ( rictusaporia@yahoo.com)
Date: 13 Jan 2006

Steve-- Sadly, yes. DVC. But I see that writing as deficient of imagination, craft, & integrity, not of knowledge--He knows what he knows, after all (I'm not trying to legitimate his "theories" with this, but am merely commenting on "knowledge" defined as what is contained in the brain, whether "right," "wrong," or
"neither"). Rob