RARA-AVIS: Millar

From: juri.nummelin@pp.inet.fi
Date: 06 Jan 2006

I haven't read Margaret Millar's FIRE WILL FREEZE (even though I have it), but Millar is one of the best crime writers in the post-war years. Her HOW LIKE AN ANGEL is easily one of the best ten mystery novels of all time. (And its surprise ending is still surprising. It comes on the last two or three lines and I couldn't see it coming.)

Juri