Re: RARA-AVIS: Frank Kane

From: James Reasoner (
Date: 29 Dec 2005

Doug Bassett asked about the cover art on the following Frank Kane books. Here's the information I have:

DUE OR DIE -- Harry Bennett A SHORT BIER -- Harry Bennett TIME TO PREY -- cover credit given as Livoti; probably Victor Livoti JOHNNY COME LATELY -- Ronnie Lesser BARE TRAP -- Harry Bennett JOHNNY LIDDEL'S MORGUE -- no artist credit on the copy I have

I read probably half of the Johnny Liddell series during the Sixties and Seventies and recall liking the books quite a bit. However, when I last read one a few years ago I didn't think it was very good. Maybe one of those right time, right place things. I ought to try another one just to see.

James Reasoner

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Know an art & music fan? Make a donation in their honor this holiday season!