RARA-AVIS: Re: Trevanian dead

From: nikuradse1932 ( nikuradse1932@yahoo.com)
Date: 20 Dec 2005

Jim,

Not to deliberately advertise another discussion group here but Trevanian / Whitaker has been a hobby of mine for awhile and I occasionally collect / collate information as I find it.

You might some interesting bits here:

http://groups.google.com/group/Trevanian

If you have any anecdotes from your friend that Whitaker taught at UT I would be intereswted in hearing them.

I highly recommend his books, if you have never read any then reading them in the order published works pretty well, at least read the two Sanction novels and Shibumi.

Dennis

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Know an art & music fan? Make a donation in their honor this holiday season! http://us.click.yahoo.com/.6dcNC/.VHMAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM