Re: RARA-AVIS: Wheelman

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 20 Dec 2005

Dne wrote:

"Later, there's a more overt shout-out to Mr. Stark.
"There's also a mini-homage to Dan J. Marlowe's THE NAME OF THE GAME IS DEATH in there, too..."

You really don't want me to put this book away, do you?

"I was teaching journalism at La Salle University when I was writing WHEELMAN."

I know. One of your students emailed me to see if I could help them with an assignment of yours to find David Goodis's once address in Philadelphia. Seems they found some comments I made here about Goodis. I couldn't help.

'"Selway" is not a reference to anything as far as I can remember; I just liked how it sounded.'

I found out the wife, not sister, of one of Radiohead's members is one Cait Selway. How's that for a coincidence?

Mark

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Know an art & music fan? Make a donation in their honor this holiday season! http://us.click.yahoo.com/.6dcNC/.VHMAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM