RARA-AVIS: resolution to Kem Nunn/Deadwood question

From: Jim Beaver ( jumblejim@prodigy.net)
Date: 02 Dec 2005

I spoke with David Milch tonight and he assured me that Kem Nunn is in fact writing for Deadwood this season, and that he is currently writing episode eight of the season, which we will begin filming probably within a couple of weeks. I'm told Nunn has been around the lot since the beginning of the season, though since I don't know what he looks like, I never made the connection. I'm looking forward to meeting him. I've read Tapping the Source. What's my best next move, Nunn-wise?

Jim Beaver

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Life without art & music? Keep the arts alive today at Network for Good! http://us.click.yahoo.com/7zgKlB/dnQLAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM